Monday, January 3, 2011

...Psalm 9...

Lord - my heart aches tonight for many reasons; all of which you know!  Please help me to keep you at the forefront of my day, to not get discouraged by things that are outside of my control.  Give me the strength and courage to make good decisions, and the wisdom to know what those good and right decisions are. 

I read through Psalm 9, Father - these were the only verses my heart could grasp: "I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done. 2 I will be filled with joy because of you.
      I will sing praises to your name, O Most High."

You've been so good to me when I least deserved it.  "I will praise you, Lord my God - even in my brokenness, I will praise you Lord."

AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment