Thursday, January 6, 2011

Psalm 12

Today was incredible!  Unfortunately, I'm feelin a little...blah!  I almost forgot to read my psalm, and then when I remembered...I didn't really want to.  My Nyquil is kickin in - and my eyes need to be pried open with toothpicks! 

But once I read this...Man this hit me like a ton of bricks!  This psalm, even from thousands of years ago, so accurately describes the world today.  Don't believe me...just watch the news or read the paper.  Take half an hour and watch people in the mall - it's straight on!  It makes me sad to thinking about, and even more so because I do it too! 
____________
Lord,
Help me to deeply care about those whose path I cross.  Help me to not be deceitful, or spiteful.  Lord, Thank you for such a great day today.  I hope that You'll shine brightly in all that I do.  I love you!  You are my Shepherd, I will want for nothing! AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment