Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Psalm 3

Man, today was a busy; busier than I've had in a long while.  A team of amazing people have been helping me to rejuvenate the TaeKwonDo school I just started managing.  I think it looks amazing, and with out them - this would never have been possible.  But even more so, without the grace of God, I'd have been sunk!

Tonight's Psalm I find very fitting.  Over the course of my life, I've many who have stood against me in some form or fashion; trying to dictate my success and in some cases, enducing my failure.  But over the that same course, God has been my shield and my glory.  He has been, and is the lifter of my head when shame and guilt keep me from raising it myself.  Each night I've gone to sleep, and each morning I've awakend - His mercies being made new each day.  All of the blessings that have come, have been because God is good; and gives good gifts to those whom He loves.  I may not understand the why, or how - but He is good nonetheless. 

Those who have been called by His name according to His purpose have been equipped for ministry.  Some are created for ministry in a church, others in sports, business, non-profit service or in the home.  Mine is a ministry of teaching and encouraging through the art and grace of martial arts.  I love what I do!

___________
Lord,
You have blessed me beyond what I could have ever fathomed and during a time when my heart was captured by the world.  Thank you!  Thank you for not who I am or will be, but thank you for who You are.  Please continue to bless this time I have with You.  Bless KC as she reads your word tonight.  Tonight made me smile when my body was shutting down, and all I wanted was to crawl in your lap and read Psalms.  That's not happened in a long time.  :)  Thank you for this 2nd chance - please accept these baby steps as worship.  I love you, Lord and I lift my voice to worship you, Oh my soul rejoice.  AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment