Monday, December 27, 2010

Psalm 2

There are parts of Psalm 2 that are a  little difficult for me to understand.  Perhaps the first 2 stanzas (verses 1- 9) weren't meant for my understanding tonight - and that's ok.  However, verses 10-12 rang a little louder than I would have liked, especially after some thought probing converstation with my Psalmphonic Phriend. 

As a brand new business owner, I took these 3 verses as a guidance warning to myself.  I've been placed in a position of leadership and authority, and I always want to lead with grace, honor and love but also as a Godly woman.  Tonight, this is was heart took away from the last 3 verses:  "Courtney, be careful to serve the Lord fearfully and be excited to do so.  Worship the Son, build the relationship with Him so as not to hurt Him, or cause anger.  If you allow Him to guard you, in every way, then you'll be blessed."

__________
Gracious Lord,
I want to serve you with all that I am, and I want your grace to determine every course of action.  Help me to be fearful and to Kiss the Son.  I know that I've broken your heart, and I'm sorry.  I want to work everyday toward getting to know you, and rebuilding the relationship i once had with you to be stronger than ever.  Thank you for these precious times I have with KC.  Here genuine innocence and love for you is so refreshing.  I hope that her qualities will rub off on me too!  i love you.  AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment